Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ll bean love

This week I've been on the hunt for a lunchbox for my son. Not knowing anything about this whole going to school with kids process I wasn't sure what would be the best choice for him? I searched around online and found a few things to help organize his lunch at department stores but honestly was a little overwhelmed with all the choices. Then I remembered his backpack, the one I had gotten for him when he was just a tiny baby, the one with his initials so nicely embroidered on the back. LLbean, yes! Ill check them out. Here are the reasons why...

For starters there from New England and everything from there is wonderful, including yours truly. Also I know there stuff lasts forever.

The next reason I decided to go with them was the price. Compared to some online at target the price was actually less than the one with the cute dinosaurs on it that he would maybe hate? And definitely outgrow.

Also, they make it so simple and foolproof, the lunchbox comes I the same colors as the backpack so I can keep all his stuff the same, making it easy for him to keep together, easy for the teachers to keep together and easy for me as well. It's so great knowing that when it's time for my second son I don't have to think about it, just go with llbean and pick a different color, choices made, no wasted time.

This is the one I went with;

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70705?feat=844-GN1&page=lunch-box&attrValue_0=Forest%20Fern


I did splurge for the monogramming on the lunchbox as well, but again two birds with one stone, now i also dont have to worry about labeling it somehow, which the school wants. And on a side note, my sons actually have the same initials so if by chance I just want to pass this set down to the little one, easy peasy! So actually it's like four birds with one stone!

Ill try to update this post after we've used it for a while to let you know how it's working out, but if its like any of there other merchandise I can probably write a fantastic review right now.

Now I can't wait to get it in the mail and have him be excited about it, also avoiding any sort of meltdown at the store picking one out with him, always a plus!

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I too love all things New England and LL Bean; I can't seem to buy anything from Thirty-one because if I'm gonna drop $50 on a bag- it's gonna be an LL Bean bag!

    ReplyDelete